Built in celebration of our common heritage, this grand two-story hall was created with materials internationally sourced from Portugal, France, Belgium, England, Germany, Italy, Czechoslovakia, and Australia.
Also on View
This public art piece celebrates the spirit of community outreach and the network of organizations with which the Library has partnered in recent years.
The flag on display in the Library is one of two that hung above the speakers’ podium during the 1907 Peace Congress proceedings in New York, presided over by Andrew Carnegie. The flag was given to Mary Baker Eddy in honor of her support of this and other peace movements.