Your Way with Words (at home!)
ONLINE SPRING PROGRAMMING FOR CHILDREN
Tuesday, April 21 to Friday, April 24
Daily online workshops from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Eastern
(see below for schedule and registration information)
Join us for fun-filled educational programming during school vacation week—right from your home! This is an online offering, with activities scheduled daily.
We’ll explore new and inspiring ways for kids to express themselves through poetry and storytelling.
- Attendees will learn the ins and outs of story slams and the spoken word.
- Morning workshops at 11am each day (Tuesday – Friday) will feature award-winning guest educators.
Click below to register:
- Tuesday, April 21, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- Wednesday, April 22, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- Thursday, April 23, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- Friday, April 24, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
About our 2020 April school vacation week programming:
The Mary Baker Eddy Library makes available collections, programs, and exhibits that illustrate the life and ideas of Mary Baker Eddy (1821–1910). This week’s activities are intended to reflect her love for literacy. During her life she was known for writing books (including Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures), poems, and sermons. To learn more about Eddy’s way with words, please visit our webpage on her work.