Group tour reservations
Thank you for your interest in a group tour at The Mary Baker Eddy Library! Please submit your form at least two weeks in advance of the date you wish to visit. Submitting this form does not guarantee the date and time of your Library visit.
- $4.00 Tour Groups/General Admission
- $3.00 Seniors (62+), Students (with ID), and Youth (6-17)
- Free Children 5 years and under
- Free Chaperones (1 per 10 youth)
- Mapparium tours only: Tuesday–Sunday, 10:20 a.m. to 3:40 p.m.
The Mapparium is available for viewing on a tour only. Tours run every 20 minutes and last 15–20 minutes. There is a 20–25 person maximum capacity in each showing (depending on the date).
- Full guided Library tours: Tuesday–Saturday, 10:20 a.m. to 3:40 p.m.
Guided tours of the Mapparium and the Publishing House Lobby (formerly the Hall of Ideas) last approximately 40 minutes. There is no extra charge for a full guided tour.