One World 2022
17th Annual One World—Cabo Verde, Spain, and Haiti
Celebrate the diverse cultures of three nations—without leaving Boston!
July 12, July 26, and August 9
10:00 a.m.–12:00 noon
Join us to “visit” a different corner of the globe through live performances, crafts, and free book giveaways. Includes free admission to a new experience at the Christian Science Publishing House—“How Do You See the World?” + the Mapparium® stained-glass globe.
Portions of this program will take place outside the Publishing House building—please prepare to be outdoors for about one hour. In the event of inclement weather, all activities will take place inside the Publishing House.
- “Global Adventures with The Christian Science Monitor“—a video presentation of kid-friendly stories from around the world
- Live cultural performances from Cabo Verde, Spain, and Haiti
- Arts & crafts from the nation of
- “How Do You See the World?” experience
- Free book giveaways
July 12: Cabo Verde
- Cabo Verdiano music and storytelling, with Movimentu Shokanti
July 26: Spain
- Spanish music and dance, with Flamenco Boston
August 9: Haiti
- Haitian music and dance, with
Jean Appolon Expressions
Walk-ins welcome. For groups of 10 or more, please register in advance.
For more information, contact Teddy Crecelius at [email protected].