Plan your visit
Hours of Operation, Directions, Parking
Yes, we’re open during construction.
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays and holidays (see below for Research hours)
Tuesday – Wednesday, Noon – 4:00 p.m. (fourth floor)
Thursday – Friday, Noon – 4:00 p.m (first floor)
- For more information, click here.
- Access to the Archives & Special Collections is available by appointment.
- See see our receptionist for badge access to the fourth floor.
The Mapparium® is available for view on a tour only. Tours of the Mapparium run every 20 minutes, lasting 15-20 minutes. The first tour of the day starts at 10:20 a.m., and the last tour starts at 4:00 p.m. Admission to each tour is on a first–
To see all of our available exhibits, click here.
- $6.00 — Adults
- $4.00 — Seniors (62+), Students (with ID), Youth (6-17), Military (with ID)
- Free — Children (0–5) and Special needs assistants
Group Admission & Discounts
- $4.00 — General (15 or more)
- $3.00 — Kindergarten–College and Seniors (15 or more)
- $2.00 — EBT Card to Culture: Adults (up to two/card)
- Free — EBT Card to Culture: Youth (0-18), MTA members + guest, Title 1 Schools, and Chaperones (1 per 10 youths)
Educational Field Trips: Our educational programming introduces students to Mary Baker Eddy’s story, at the same time offering a platform for instruction in other disciplines that include history, geography, art, journalism, and literature.
The Mary Baker Eddy Library will be closed on the following dates:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Patriots’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving holiday/November 22-23
- Christmas holiday/December 24-25
The Mary Baker Eddy Library will be open on the following dates:
- Annual Meeting of The Mother Church/June 5
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day/October 9 (Research Room closed)
- Veterans Day/November 11 (Research Room closed)
- Day after Thanksgiving/November 24 (Research Room closed)
- New Year’s Eve/December 31(Research Room closed)
Please call the Library for exact information, including operating hours, before visiting on a specific holiday.
- Library entrances are street accessible.
- Library exhibits are wheelchair accessible. Elevators are located in the Publishing House Lobby and provide access to all spaces.
- The Library provides wheelchairs for use on a first-come, first-served basis, free of charge—please ask for assistance at reception.
- Companions for manual wheelchair users and for those who require assistance in reading wall text and/or object labels are admitted free of charge.
- Baby-changing stations are located in the Library’s first floor restroom.
- Assistive listening devices (headsets and neckloops) are available at the reception desk.